Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Forest Travels

March 28, 2018

     Today we went to the forest to film the rest of the film opening. I did not have the right clothes on because I just came from practice so I was all sweaty. So I told my girlfriend to bring me her jacket, so yeah the green jacket is hers.



     We only had to film the scene where Brian had to touch the tree and the camera zooms out. Brian could not make a surprised face so it took us a pretty long time to get the scene finished. It took us so many takes so I thought that we should just change up the angle a little bit so you didn't have to see Brian's face. The camera was behind Brian so it could be an over the shoulder shot and you could only see my character's reaction. This made the scene a lot better because you could see my character's reaction and you could infer that Brian's reaction would be confused. We have finished everything but now I have to do a voiceover and say "welcome to limbo," then we could be done with the greatest film opening ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment