Sunday, April 1, 2018

Time to Edit

April 1, 2018

     Happy Easter Everybody! All of the filming for our opening is finally complete. We went through the terrible acting, the struggle of finding props, and the pain of finding a location. In the end, it was all worth it. This project is going to turn out even better than I thought. All that we have left is to edit this masterpiece then submit. We will have all next week to edit so I took a break for these past few days and set this project aside. My friends who are also making a film opening asked me to be an actor in their movie. I wasn't doing anything so I accepted. I finished acting for them and in return they said that they would help me edit my opening. This worked out perfectly because both of our groups benefited from this and both of the projects will turn out better than before. We will have class time this week and after school Brian and I can meet up with our friends so we can edit this work of art and make it the best possible film opening we can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment