Thursday, April 5, 2018

CCR interview script

April 5, 2018

     My CCR is coming along nicely. I am going to be doing an interview style CCR so it could be exciting for the audience and they will stay engaged on the information that I am providing. I am almost done writing the script and my girlfriend will be the one conducting the interview while I respond and give feedback on the film opening. I have also been looking at opening credits for scary and mystery movies so I could get a feel for them. I wanted to see how I can incorporate our names on the screen during our film opening as they did in famous movies such as the Sixth Sense and Saw. I have also narrowed it down to 3 songs that we could choose from that will work for our film opening. Plaint, Colorless aura, or Despair and triumph are the 3 songs. I will let Brian choose which one he would like to use for our film. Tomorrow we are going to be meeting in groups and giving feedback on each others projects. This will help me with the finishing touches and let me submit the best possible film opening I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment