Sunday, April 8, 2018

Finishing Tasks

April 8, 2018

   Finally!! The project is over. The last piece of editing is being put into our film as I am writing this blog. The CCR is also coming along very nicely. I am writing my script and I looked at the rubric which tells you what questions are mandatory to answer. There are 4 mandatory questions and I will add a few questions to my CCR interview to lighten up the mood. I don't want the audience to be bored with all these long responses about the lighting or the camera technique. I want the audience to know that I truly care about this film and how it is viewed in the eyes of everyone that is lucky enough to watch it. I will add questions such as "how important is customer satisfaction to you while making this movie?" The audience would love to see this CCR before the movie is released so they could get a sneak peak on how and why everything is done in a certain way. My team is already starting to look at how we will distribute this film into the world so we can get the most people watching the best film ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment